Monday, January 11, 2010

BBQ Yearbook Wants You!

BBQ Yearbook Wants You!

Dear BBQ Judges and Teams,

If you have not submitted your team photo or judge photo to Smokin'
Herb's BBQ Yearbook, you still have time to do so. Please go to
http://www.bbqyearbook.com and use the simple online submission
forms. You will need to have your submissions to me no later than
February 1st. It does not cost anything to submit content. The book,
however, will be for sale later in the year.

Smokin' Herb's BBQ Yearbook will be a full-color publication covering
BBQ contests I've judged throughout 2009. The book will also feature
interviews with BBQ judges, cooks, and organizers, restaurant owners,
etc. Check out the website for more details.

If you are a contests organizer and want to submit your own story, you
must email me me ASAP. There still may be time to work this in.
Otherwise, I will have you on my list for next year's book.

Hope to hear from you all soon. You will receive one more update when
the book is released.

Thanks!

Smokin' Herb
bbqyearbook@gmail.com
http://www.bbqyearbook.com

No comments: